Monday, June 7, 2010

Moving here, there, and everywhere...

Hey Y'all!!! Its time for me to get a move on.  Literally, AND here in bloggy land.

I've decided to go to the dark side. (and by that, I mean switch to wordpress).

I don't know all the ins and outs of it yet, but I'm learning, and I'm hoping that you'll make the choice to come and follow me over there.  So far I know you can subscribe, but I'm not sure about much else. 

There's so much that you'd miss by not following.  There's the adventure of our move in 19 days, and the fun that comes with Baby making time.

Come on over... you know you wanna....

http://randomshmandom.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. where he attended and bought us all pizza! It was a great event and our guys enjoyed connecting with our school principal. long distance moving companies near me

    ReplyDelete