Thursday, November 5, 2009

Today...

OK... so I'm going to steal a page from a couple of my other blogger friends (yes Cheapskate... I'm thinking about you on this one. You'll see why)

Something is going on today. Something personal, something that I'm not even comfortable sharing through the anonymity of the blogger world (and lets be honest... I've shared lots :P )

Today is THE day. A day that can make or break this little bubble world I've built. To say today is a life changing day sounds cheesy... but it is.

Today is a day I have been counting down to for longer then I probably should have been. Today can make my grey skies turn blue. But... in order to do that, they will turn someone else's grey. Talk about being torn. I've spent hours.. days.. months.. years... pleading, praying, bargaining, begging for this day. But in order for this day to have the outcome I've been asking for, someone else will have the outcome they never desired sprung upon them. Well... not really sprung... but it'll not be their finest hour.

So... why come here and talk about not talking about it? Because I need every good thought thinking, karma believing, praying, rabbit foot rubbing, salt throwing, clover searching, horse shoe throwing person out there pulling for me. But I also need them sending all those good thoughts to the "other side" as well. That there will be peace, understanding, and healing, should this all go the way I'm hoping.

So that's about it for now... I've got lots of plans for today to keep my mind off things, so I may or may not pop back in. I'll let you know if its a yes or no when I know more!!

4 comments: