Thursday, December 3, 2009

I miss my friend...

16 days till D-Day... or... W-day!! I'm pretty excited. Looks like tonight we finally found a friend to do our wedding pictures. The wedding itself is going to cost us $429.00. We've got some great friends who have agreed to help us out in so many ways. I know its something I haven't talked about in the last few minutes a while so

Let me lay it out for you...

Wedding ceremony... "The Storybook I do"
(Our entry level package with one hour of Chapel time, consultation with the Officiant, Personalized Keepsake Booklet, a Wedding Certificate suitable for framing, and CD music [or you may bring your own CD])

Flowers.... My Maid of Honour said she wanted to buy these for me... which is amazing. It includes my bouquet, her bouquet, and the Flowers for the boys suits.

My friend Milica has agreed to take our photos of the day. She took our pics a few months back when Shel came for a visit.

One of my friends is doing my hair and makeup. She's taking a room next to where we're getting married. So we're kinda stealing her room as wedding central.

I'm making my cake.

My folks are having a little dinner when we get back, and then we'll be on our way to the wild blue yonder.

Sounds perfect...

Except 2 VERY important people are going to be missing.

The Middle Son can't make it over this year, so he wont be there... which blows to the Nth degree.

and my best friend for the last 8 years. We had a fight, something that I think we could have/ should have fixed in the last two years. Everyone involved in the wedding has spent time together with us. and it feels so strange to be doing this without her.

It's been two years... and it hurts... and I'm sad.

To cheer up, I'm going back to re-read my engagement post...

2 comments:

  1. How very exciting! That's so wonderful of friends and family helping out the way they are. And good luck on your wedding cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and enjoy yourselves :) Is it too late to call your friend?

    ReplyDelete