Friday, December 18, 2009

Shhh!!!

I'm loading the Uhaul!

No really... I am!

I know yu think I'm sitting here blogging... but that would be wrong after sending McHubby and The Eldest downtown to get his divorce certificate, and our marriage license.  How insensitive would it be of me, after McHubby battled with The Eldest about getting up (at-God forbid- 9:30) and bribing him with coffee, of me to grab my laptop and sneak into the bathroom to blog??

Wrong wrong wrong I tell you!!

So thats why Im not doing it.  So today you'll miss out on hearing things like that its 23 hours and 55 min till the wedding! or that while loading the uHaul, I climbed my fat anxious ass up into it and tipped the damn thing over, spilling boxes into my driveway...

So that you know... I'm not blogging, but I just heard something outside, so now I have to stash the laptop under the sink and make it look like it was just a regular potty break.

:)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you I can hardly stand it! Thanks for the quick, hidden, update! Congrats to you Mrs. Mcwife in only 24 hours. Yippee... Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! Can't wait to hear/read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I was cracking up at your being inconspicuous. Congratulations on your wedding and marrying your best friend. I can't wait to hear about it and of course, see pictures. Now, get back to the U-haul.

    ReplyDelete