Thursday, April 29, 2010

I have a secret!!!

I'm not allowed to tell what it is until Noon!!!

that's just under 2 hours away!!! Are you kidding?!?!?!?!?

I find out a secret, I HAVE to blab it!! 

And this is an exciting one!!

Ok... McHubby said Noon... I can do this....

But maybe just a little hint... for those of you who are interested... maybe I could just tell you one thing....


Hmmm... Maybe that's not enough of a hint... because you could think we bought a tape store... or that my OCD was getting the best of me... Maybe I found tape on sale.... I wonder if there IS tape on sale... but.. anyways... back to the secret....

Now that I think about it, that wasn't a very good clue.  It was about as muddy as ... a mud puddle? (hmm.. my brain must stil be asleep)

So... I think this is a much better clue...


Is it getting clearer?  Maybe not because random stacks of boxes can ALWAYS be found around my house. I LOVE to organize, so its not uncommon to find boxes laying about. In fact, there are a couple at my feet as I type.



That is it!! Thats the only hint I can give you!! Now please stop asking!!!!! You're going to get me in trouble... and then I'm going to get this look!!!



And thats NEVER a good thing...

2 comments:

  1. Counting down until noon...but my guess is that you're moving????

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where is the update Sharon????

    ReplyDelete