Sunday, November 15, 2009

oh for laptops sake!!

I hate my laptop. I really do!! A few months back my cord broke, and its under warranty so I did the right thing and called and got them to send me a new one. THREE weeks later, it came!! ARGH!!! after an angry letter to the company which got the typical form letter response, and voila.. nothing happened. no sorry for the 3 week wait that nobody informed you about... nothing.

So, I sucked it up, and went on my merry notebook way.

Last night when I rolled over in the middle night, my laptop was darker then it usually is. I looked and sure enough... my laptop was reading that it was running on battery power, while it was plugged in. I've changed the outlets its plugged in to, I've fiddled with the cord... I've turned the laptop off for a few hours... nothing. its not working! and I am SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh No!!! That's no good. My parents have a HP and that has happened to them. They are still waiting for the replacement cord to get to them.

    ReplyDelete